ALTIDO Enjoy the silenceRapallo
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Leave all your worries behind and have a truly relaxing holiday in this fabulous apartment. Stay in a quiet area of beautiful Rapallo, enjoy the incredible view of the sea and town from your balcony, and reach the centre in just 5 minutes by car. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. All linens, towels, and essentials are provided.
In this charming apartment decorated in white and blue colours, you will definitely have a memorable, warm-hearted holiday with your family or friends. The flat boasts comfortable furniture, all the modern amenities and breathtaking views of the sea and town.
The apartment has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. It is suitable for up to 4 people.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed, 2 armchairs and a flat-screen TV. The elegant dining area consists of a table and 4 chairs. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with a fridge, stove, oven, coffee maker (Moka pot), Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, and dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The bedroom has a comfortable double bed, 2 bedside tables, a cabinet and a large wardrobe for your belongings. There is an enclosed shower and a bidet in the bathroom.
The apartment has a small balcony from where you can enjoy the incredible sea view.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
The property is on the third floor, and a lift is available.
There is 1 flight of steps to the property.
Someone will meet the guest on location.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys. Late Check-in Fees (Due in cash upon arrival) From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€ From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€ From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€ After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO’s property is located in Rapallo, Liguria.
Rapallo is a charming seaside town on the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. Enjoy the colourful architecture, picturesque narrow streets, and incredible views over the Gulf of Genoa. Rapallo is located less than 12 km from Portofino and Tigullio, which makes it the perfect base to explore the Ligurian coast.
The property is located in a quiet area of the town, a 20-minute or a 5-minute drive from the centre and the beach, and just a 10-minute walk from the historic Villa Tigullio.
Carrefour: 5-minute drive/20-minute walk
La Goletta: 5-minute drive/20-minute walk
Rapalà: 5-minute drive/20-minute walk
There is a bus stop just a 2-minute walk away from the property.
Rapallo train station is a 20-minute walk away from the apartment.
Milan is a 2.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 40-minute drive from the flat.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 16:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4