ALTIDO Fashion & SeaRapallo
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
This lovely apartment is the right place to book for your next family holiday on the Italian Riviera. The flat is ideally located in a quiet area of beautiful Rapallo, just a 15-minute walk or 5-minute drive from the city centre and the beach. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. Free parking is available, and all essentials are provided.
You and your loved ones will immediately feel at home in this charming flat. The apartment is professionally cleaned and has everything you need for a great holiday. Stay as long as you want; the flat is suitable for short and long-term stays.
The flat has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. It is suitable for up to 6 people, and all linens and essentials are provided.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has 2 sofas (one of which can turn into a double bed), a coffee table, a wall cabinet and a smart TV. The dining area has a table and 4 chairs. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, stove, oven, and coffee machine.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
One bedroom has a comfortable double bed, a cabinet and a wardrobe, and the second has a single bed with a pullout bed, a wall cabinet and a TV. There is a bathtub and a bidet in the bathroom.
The apartment also has a balcony where you can enjoy the sunny weather and city views.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the third floor, and a lift is available.
There are 3 flights of steps to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
If requested, an ALTIDO employee can welcome you to the property for an additional fee of €10 (paid in cash upon arrival).
Late Check-in Fees (if NOT a self-check-in)
(paid in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: €20
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: €30
From 10 PM to 12 AM: €40
After 12 AM: €60, but we cannot guarantee availability
ALTIDO’s property is located in Rapallo, Liguria.
Rapallo is a charming seaside town on the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. Enjoy the colourful architecture, picturesque narrow streets, and incredible views over the Gulf of Genoa. Rapallo is located less than 12 km from Portofino and Tigullio, which makes it the perfect base to explore the Ligurian coast.
The property is located in a quiet area of town, just a 15-minute walk or a 5-minute drive from the centre and the beach.
Carrefour: 1-minute walk
Trattoria Ö Bansin: 10-minute walk
Rapalà: 11-minute walk
A parking space in the condominium parking is available for guests.
There is also free and paid parking on the street nearby.
There is a bus stop just a minute’s walk from the property.
Rapallo train station is a 10-minute walk away, and the ferry terminal is a 15-minute walk or 5-minute drive from the apartment.
Milan is a 2.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 40-minute drive from the flat.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to make yourself at home! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
Keep the property clean and tidy.
Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6