ALTIDO Kiosk Opera HouseRapallo
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
If you’re looking for a warm welcoming place to stay in Italy, look no further, you just found the right one. This adorable flat, nicely nestled in Rapallo, has it all—colourful architecture, picturesque narrow streets, and incredible views. Within reach you will find notable landmarks such as Chiosco della Musica. Rapallo train station is just a 4-minute walk away. The property consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, well-equipped kitchen, dining area, and balcony with sea views.
Have you ever visited the home of pizza? If you haven’t, hurry up and get ready for an unforgettable Italian adventure. ALTIDO has the perfect accommodation for you—this cute and adorable 2-bed flat based in Rapallo will suit a family of four, a couple, or a group of friends.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The living room is cosy and inviting and it has a comfy sofa where you can sit back after a long day travelling, while the flat-screen TV keeps you entertained with your favourite TV show. A convenient coffee table is also at your disposal.
The fully equipped kitchen has all the essentials, including a gas stove, coffee machine, oven, kettle, and dishwasher.
Gather your dearest ones around the dining table and share a delicious, home-cooked meal together.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The master bedroom is fitted with a double bed, chest of drawers, and a wardrobe, so you will have plenty of space for your belongings.
The second bedroom is furnished with two single beds and a wardrobe.
The bathroom is complete with a bathtub and an over-bath shower.
The living room leads to the balcony, where you will find a cosy outdoor furniture and exceptional sea views, which pair perfectly with a glass of prosecco.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
There is no free parking space available at the property.
The property is on the second floor, and there is a lift available.
There are four flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s property is located in Rapallo, Liguria.
Rapallo is a charming seaside town on the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. Enjoy the colourful architecture, picturesque narrow streets, and incredible views over the Gulf of Genoa. Rapallo is located less than 12 km from Portofino and Tigullio, which makes it the perfect base to explore the Ligurian coast.
The property is located in a quiet area just a 5-minute drive from the centre and the beach. The Rapallo Golf and Tennis Club, a modern sports centre open year-round, is just a short walk from the apartment.
Chiosco della Musica: 1-minute walk
Brotherhood Of White: 1-minute walk
Porta delle Saline: 3-minute walk
Spiaggia pubblica Rapallo: 3-minute walk
Rapallo Castle: 3-minute walk
Bagni Lido & Flora: 5-minute walk
Monumento a Cristoforo Colombo: 6-minute walk
Hannibal Bridge: 7-minute walk
Parco Emilio de Martino: 7-minute walk
Porto Carlo Riva • Porto Turistico Internazionale di Rapallo Spa: 9-minute walk
Rapalà: 1-minute walk
Taverna Paradiso: 1-minute walk
Trattoria Ö Bansin: 1-minute walk
Gallo Nero: 1-minute walk
Bar Il Chiosco: 1-minute walk
Miramare Cocktail Bistrot: 1-minute walk
The property is conveniently based just a 2.5-hour drive from Milan, while Genoa is a 40-minute drive from the flat.
A short 4-minute walk will take you to Rapallo train station.
The nearest bus stop is Piazza Polipo, just a 2-minute walk away.
Genova City Airport: 40-minute taxi ride
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 16:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6