ALTIDO La Casa Rosa DueRapallo
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Here is a place where you can truly relax and embrace yourself into nature. Book this amazing apartment and enjoy breathtaking views of the green hills of Liguria and Portofino mountain. The flat has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace. Guests will also have access to a beautiful garden with dining and BBQ facilities. Parking is available outside of the building, and essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
Enjoy perfect tranquillity and scenic views in this fabulous flat which has everything you need for a great time. Celebrate your arrival with a complimentary bottle of wine and enjoy an unforgettable holiday with your loved ones.
The flat has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace. It can accommodate up to 6 people, and there is also a camping bed for kids.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed, a coffee table and a smart TV. The dining room has a table and 6 chairs. The separate kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a coffee maker (Moka pot), fridge, stove, oven, kettle, toaster, juicer, microwave, and dishwasher.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
There are 2 bedrooms in the apartment—one with a double bed and one with 2 single beds. The spacious bathroom has a glass shower cabin and bidet.
The open terrace at the flat entrance has an umbrella and a table with 6 chairs.
There is also a charming garden with dining and BBQ facilities which is in common use with other guests.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment and garden in common use with other guests.
The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
If requested, an ALTIDO employee can welcome you to the property for an additional fee of €10 (due in cash at arrival).
Late Check-in Fees (if NOT a self-check-in)
(due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO’s place is located in Rapallo, Liguria.
Rapallo is a charming seaside town on the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. Enjoy its colourful architecture, picturesque narrow streets, and incredible views over the Gulf of Genoa. Rapallo is located less than 12 km from Portofino and Tigullio, which makes it the perfect base to explore the Ligurian coast.
The property is located in the very centre of the town, just a short walk away from the famous Rapallo Castle, the train station and the beach. All the great restaurants are right at your doorstep.
U Giancu: 6-minute walk
Trattoria degli Amici: 20-minute walk
La Vedetta: 6-minute drive
There is a free parking spot for up to 2 cars outside the building available for guests.
There is also free parking on the street nearby.
Milan is a 2.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 40-minute drive from the flat.
Pets are welcome at the property.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6