ALTIDO Lele Apartment with Swimming PoolRapallo
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Inviting flat nicely located in Rapallo
✔ 753 ft2 | 70 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Lovely balcony
✔ 9-minute walk to Rapallo Montallegro Cable Car
✔ 10-minute walk to the beach
✔ 15-minute walk to Rapallo Castle
✔ Perfect for those wanting to experience the charming atmosphere, fantastic seafood, and beautiful beaches
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the bedrooms are complete with a double bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
— sofa bed available
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A gorgeous balcony with outdoor seating available
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment, and 2 shared swimming pools available from 1 June to 15 September.
● The property is on the second floor, and a lift is available.
● There are 4 flights of steps to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
If requested, an ALTIDO employee can welcome you to the property for an additional fee of €10 (paid in cash upon arrival).
Late Check-in Fees (if NOT a self-check-in)
(paid in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: €20
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: €30
From 10 PM to 12 AM: €40
After 12 AM: €60 but we cannot guarantee availability
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is located in Rapallo, Liguria.
Rapallo is a charming seaside town on the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. Enjoy the colourful architecture, picturesque narrow streets, and incredible views over the Gulf of Genoa. Rapallo is located less than 12 km from Portofino and Tigullio, which makes it the perfect base to explore the Ligurian coast.
The property is located in a quiet area of the town, a 20-minute or a 5-minute drive away from the centre and the beach.
OWNER’S DINING RECOMMENDATION:
Rapala': 10-minute walk
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● A parking space for one car is available for guests outside the building.
● Parking is available only for cars within the following measurements:
2,2 meters width
● Bigger cars can park on the street.
● There is also free parking on the street nearby.
● There is a bus stop just a minute’s walk away from the property.
● Rapallo train station is a 13-minute walk away, and the ferry terminal is an 8-minute drive from the apartment.
● Milan is a 2.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 40-minute drive from the flat.
✈ Nearest airport
Genova City Airport: 40-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5