ALTIDO Lovely Flat w/Balcony, 5 Minutes from Rapallo BeachRapallo
Balcony / Terrace
Get ready for a memorable holiday in this enchanting apartment ideally located just a 5-minute walk away from the Rapallo beach. All the local attractions and best restaurants are on your doorstep, and the railway station is within walking distance. The flat has 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a small balcony. All essentials are provided.
This property has everything you need for an amazing stay in beautiful Rapallo, including modern, comfortable furniture, plenty of space for your belongings and all the up-to-date amenities. Stay for several days or weeks, the flat is suitable for a short- or long-term stay.
The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed and a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. It can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a sofa that can turn into a double bed, a cupboard, a smart TV and a dining area for up to 4 people. The separate kitchen is equipped with a fridge, stove, oven, coffee maker (Moka pot), coffee machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, juicer, and dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The bedroom is furnished with a double bed, a large wardrobe, a dressing table and a smart TV. The bathroom is complete with a shower and a bidet.
There is a table and 2 chairs on the small balcony.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the third floor, and a lift is available.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This ALTIDO property is located in Rapallo, Liguria.
Rapallo is a charming seaside town on the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. Enjoy the colourful architecture, picturesque narrow streets, and incredible views over the Gulf of Genoa. Rapallo is located less than 12 km from Portofino and Tigullio, which makes it the perfect base to explore the Ligurian coast.
The property is located in the city centre just a 5-minute walk from the beach.
Basko C.so Colombo: 2-minute walk
IP API, Piazzale Vittorio Alfieri, 1/6: 3-minute walk
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is a bus stop just a minute’s walk from the property.
Rapallo train station is a 15-minute walk from the apartment.
Milan is a 2.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 40-minute drive from the flat.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4