ALTIDO My address in RapalloRapallo
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this lovely 1-bed apartment, ideally located in Rapallo, just a few minutes from Golf Rapallo and Valle Christi Monastery. Enjoy a leisurely stroll in Porta delle Saline. Book now and find out why so many Italians have been making this their vacation spot for decades. The flat consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, an inviting living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and a balcony. Additionally, a pool, gym and parking are at your disposal.
Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul. So if you haven’t been to Rapallo, grab your bags and get ready to discover what the town has to offer.
This charming flat with a balcony has comfy double bed and modern amenities, so there is no doubt that a hassle-free stay is guaranteed. The apartment suits up to 4 guests, and essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The bright and welcoming living room will has all the comforts of home. There is a cozy sofa as well as a coffee table, which is perfect for a snack while watching your favourite movie on the TV.
There is fully equipped open-plan kitchen with all the essentials, including an espresso machine, Moka, microwave, kettle, toaster, oven and induction stove. All cooking basics and silverware are provided.
There is a dining area with a table that seats 4 guests.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The light bedroom is fitted with a double bed and a built-in section with a wardrobe and plenty of space for your luggage. The bed is dressed with quality linens for restful night sleep.
The sofa can turn into a comfy double bed for 2 guests.
The bathroom is fitted with an enclosed shower, toilet, sink, and drawers for your toiletries.
You can take advantage of the lovely sunny terrace with outdoor furniture, perfect for your morning cup of coffee or afternoon tea. You can enjoy the view of the surrounding nature. It's accessible from the living room of the apartment.
The residence offers the following extras on request:
– Swiming pool
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Guests will have access to free parking at the building.
The property is on the 2nd floor, and there is a lift available.
There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
Rapallo is a town on the Italian Riviera coastline. It is well-known for the hilltop Sanctuary of Our Lady of Montallegro, a shrine with views of the ocean. You will find beautiful nature, excellent food, shops, and restaurants, and a bustling historic centre. It's easy to explore the many towns, beaches, and hikes along the coast by train.
Don’t worry about finding the ideal accommodation. You just did!
Fontanine: 7-minute walk
Golf Rapallo: 15-minute walk
Valle Christi Monastery: 24-minute walk
Porta delle Saline: 25-minute walk
Rapallo Montallegro Cable Car: 7-minute drive
Villa Tigullio: 9-mintue drive
Santa Margherita: 10-minute drive
Baia di Paraggi: 19-minute drive
Villa Bonomi: 18-minute drive
Osteria Nostromo: 5-minute walk
Trattoria La Sosta: 11-minute walk
Pizza Si: 13-minute walk
Osteria Nostromo: 16-minute walk
Bar Le Cafe: 12-mintue walk
La Cantina di Ale & Co: 13-minute walk
Bar Siena: 7-mintue drive
Coop: 11-minute walk
There is free parking available at this property, accessible from the garage inside the residence.
The nearest parking is along the road in the white stripes for free, in the blue stripes for a fee of about €1.00–1.50 per hour.
Residence Castellino is the nearest bus stop, just a 4-minute walk from the property.
The nearest train station is Rapallo, 25-minute walk.
Battelli Turistici Cruise Terminal: 6-minute drive
You can reach the Genova Airport in about 40 minutes by taxi.
*Please note Free wifi available at the Club House, not inside the apartment.
∗Please note that the pool will be opened between 2-4th of June and closed between 5-9th of June. Then the pool will reopen on the 10th of June and be available until September.
*Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4