ALTIDO Piera & LuisaRapallo
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is happy to welcome you to this bright and cozy apartment, furnished in classical style. The apartment is located in Rapallo, on a quiet street away from traffic, just a few minutes from the pier and a 5-minute walk from the beach. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room equipped with a comfortable sofa that can become a bed for 2 and a fully equipped kitchen with dining area. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This classically furnished, lively apartment with a glimpse of greenery has plenty of natural light and offers a relaxing stay. Professionally cleaned, it has all modern amenities and is suitable for short- or long-term stays. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room equipped with a comfortable sofa that can become a bed for 2, and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area for 4.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM:
The living room has a sofa that can turn into a double bed for two, two armchairs, and a TV. The kitchen has a dining area that consists of a table and four chairs and has everything you need including a refrigerator, induction cooktop, oven, coffee maker (Moka), dishwasher, and kettle.
BEDROOM AND BATHROOM:
The bedroom is furnished with a comfortable double bed, a large closet, and a chest of drawers. The bathroom has a bathtub with a shower and a bidet, and all the essentials are included.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is located on the second floor, accessible by elevator or 4 flights of stairs.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(paid in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: €20
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: €30
From 10 PM to 12 AM: €40
After 12 AM: €60, but we cannot guarantee availability
ALTIDO’s property is located in Rapallo, Liguria.
Rapallo is a charming seaside town on the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. Enjoy the colourful architecture, picturesque narrow streets, and incredible views over the Gulf of Genoa. Rapallo is located less than 12 km from Portofino and Tigullio, which makes it the perfect base to explore the Ligurian coast.
The property is located in a quiet area just a 5-minute drive from the centre and the beach. The Rapallo Golf and Tennis Club, a modern sports centre that is open year-round, is just a short walk from the apartment.
Ristorante Pizzeria Bella Napoli - 3 min walk
Oltremare - 6 min walk
There is no parking available at this property.
There is free parking on the nearby street for up to 3 hours with a time disk. Alternatively, there is paid meter parking.
The bus stop is a two-minute walk from the property.
Rapallo train station is a 5-minute drive from the apartment or about a 15-minute walk.
Milan is a 2.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 40-minute drive from the flat.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 16:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4