ALTIDO Sguardo Sul Golfo Rapallo w/ gulf view & parkingRapallo
Balcony / Terrace
If you’re looking for something a bit different for your next holiday, book this unique apartment in Rapallo, just 5 minutes from the beach promenade. Enjoy the magnificent gulf view from the panoramic balcony. Take advantage of the variety of cosy restaurants, bars, and impressive landmarks within walking distance. The flat has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a dining area, a well-equipped kitchen, and a balcony. All essentials are provided, and garage parking is available.
This absolutely fantastic apartment has a cosy layout and stand-out design, so you can have a change of scenery and fully recharge with your favourite people. Here every space has its own character and unique vibe—from the bright living room and the homey kitchen with a balcony with a breathtaking view of the gulf.
Essentials, linens, towels are provided
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
You'll feel right at home in the colourful living area where you can enjoy the comfortable corner sofa, a coffee table and a flat-screen TV. The dining area consists of a glass table and 4 chairs.
The well-equipped kitchen has everything you need, including a gas stove, microwave, kettle, Moka pot, oven, toaster and dishwasher. Additionally, there is a dining table for five, so you can share your favourite home-cooked meal with your family.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There are 3 bedrooms in total—one with a double bed, one with a single bed, and one with 2 single beds. All beds are fitted with quality linens for your comfort and a perfect night’s sleep. The bedrooms are equipped with wardrobes and plenty of space for your luggage. In addition, the single room is fitted with a comfy desk and chair.
The property has two bathrooms fitted with a combination bathtub and shower. One bathroom has a sink, and all with a toilet and bidet , and storage space for your toiletries .
Relax on the cosy bench on the sunny balcony while enjoying the view of the gulf.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Guests will have access to free parking.
The property is in Palazzina B at the 5rd floor, and there is a lift available.
There are 5 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
Rapallo is a coastal town along the Italian Riviera. It’s famous with the hilltop Sanctuary of Our Lady of Montallegro, a pilgrimage site with sea views.On the waterfront is the 16th-century fortress Castello di Rapallo. The 10th-century San Fruttuoso Abbey sits in a small cove southwest of Portofino village, so spending some time travelling there is well worth it. The underwater Christ of the Abyss bronze statue is located nearby in the Portofino Protected Marine Area.
Rapallo Castle: 4-minute walk
Beach Of Nagge: 6-minute walk
Villa Tigullio: 7-minute walk
Bagni Vittoria: 7-minute walk
Battelli Turistici: 7-minute walk
Porta delle Saline: 9-minute walk
Rotonda Marconi: 11-minute walk
Monumento a Cristoforo Colombo: 11-minute walk
Rapalà: 3-minute walk
Rocco e i suoi Fratelli: 4-minute walk
Vecchia Rapallo: 6-minute walk
Vecchio Mulino: 15 min car
Bar Enoteca Il Castello: 4-minute walk
Frigidarium: 6-minute walk
Gallo Nero: 7-minute walk
Supermercato Carrefour Express: 6-minute walk
There is parking available along the road.
Bus stop in front of the property
You can reach Rapallo train station in 8 minutes by foot.
Genova City Airport: 40-minute drive
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5