ALTIDO Modern Flat near Spanish StepsRoma
Coffee / Tea maker
Book this amazing apartment in a typical Roman building and stay in the very heart of the beautiful city. Some of the worldly famous landmarks, including the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain, are just around the corner from the flat, and so are some of the city’s greatest shops and restaurants. The property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed, and a fully equipped kitchen. All essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This fabulous apartment is stylishly decorated in bright colours and equipped with all the modern amenities. Enjoy its homey atmosphere, comfortable furniture and the view of the quiet inner courtyard.
The flat has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed, and a fully equipped kitchen. It can accommodate up to 4 people.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN
The living room has a sofa that can turn into a double bed, a coffee table, a cabinet, a table and 2 chairs. The open-plan kitchen is complete with a fridge, stove, oven, coffee machine, kettle, and dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
The bedroom has a double bed and a smart TV. There is a glass shower cabin and a bidet in the white tile bathroom.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the fourth floor, and there is no lift available.
There are 8 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Rome, Italy.
Welcome to the Spanish Steps and Trinità dei Monti, one of the most central neighbourhoods in Rome. From here, you can easily reach some of the city’s most iconic landmarks. The Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain are just a short walk from the property. Rome’s best restaurants and shops are right at your doorsteps, so go out and explore.
Spanish Steps: 3-minute walk
Trevi Fountain: 9-minute walk
Pantheon: 11-minute walk
Roman Forum: 20-minute walk
Vatican Museums: 5-minute metro trip
Colosseum: 10-minute bus ride
There is no free parking at this property.
There is paid parking on the street nearby.
There are multiple bus and tram stops nearby.
Roma Termini train station is a 4-minute metro trip away.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4