ALTIDO Bright 3 BR Apt for 5, in Santa MargheritaSanta Margherita Ligure
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Welcome to ALTIDO’s property located in Santa Margherita Ligure—one of the largest and most beautiful Italian Riviera resort towns between the popular Cinque Terre and the city of Genoa. The flat’s location puts all the unmissable places within reach. Less than 10 minutes of walking will take you to Il Giardino di Villa Durazzo and Central Bagni. The property consists of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a bright living room, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a charming terrace.
Adventures await around every corner in Santa Margherita Ligure. Your dream vacation is just one click away! This spacious and inviting 3-bedroom flat will be the perfect accommodation for 3 couples, a group of friends, or a big family wanting to see what Santa Margherita Ligure has to offer.
The property consists of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an airy living room, a fully-equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a cute terrace. This flat suits up to 6 guests. Essentials, TV and WiFi are all included.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a lively, welcoming design, and it is the perfect place to sit back and relax on the comfy sofa or armchair. You will also find a coffee table and a flat-screen TV.
The open-plan kitchen is fully equipped and includes a gas stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, silverware, and cooking basics.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
There are 3 bedrooms in the property, two of them are completed with a king-size bed each, while the third bedroom has a single bed, alongside storage space for your belongings.
All 3 bathrooms are equipped with cabin showers.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and to provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment. The property is located on the second floor, and there is a lift.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and additional services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed, or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch. All feedback is appreciated.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, and washing machine for your convenience.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Santa Margherita Ligure—one of the largest and most beautiful Italian Riviera resort towns between the popular Cinque Terre and the city of Genoa. The flat’s location puts all the unmissable places, such as Il Giardino di Villa Durazzo and Central Bagni, within reach. Beautiful buildings in Santa Margherita’s colourful historic centre are decorated in typical Ligurian trompe l’oeil style. Pleasant pedestrian streets are lined with stores, gelato shops, bars, bakeries, and restaurants.
Chiesa di Santa Margherita: 4-minute walk
Central Bagni: 7-minute walk
Il Giardino di Villa Durazzo: 8-minute walk
Chiesa Cappuccini: 9-minute walk
Church of San Giacomo: 12-minute walk
Torre di Punta Pagana: 20-minute walk
Ristorante Karalis: 1-minute walk
Ristorante Antonio: 2-minute walk
Angolo 48: 2-minute walk
Bar New Life Aperitivi: 2-minute walk
Piccolo Bar: 2-minute walk
Sunflower: 4-minute walk
ALTIDO’s property is a 43-minute drive from Genoa and a 9-minute drive from Rapallo. The nearest bus stop is Via Vignolo, and it is only a 1-minute walk.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010054- LT-0707
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5