ALTIDO Villa Milva w/ Car park beside the beachSanta Margherita Ligure
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is excited to welcome you to this charming 2-bed flat, conveniently based in Paraggi—a hidden gem with charming crystal-clear, turquoise waters and stunning views. It is set just a 1-minute walk from the gorgeous Ligurian sea and a 20-minute walk from Portofino. Around the corner, you will find the nearest bus stop, Paraggi. The property consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a spacious terrace. Free parking is available.
If you missed travelling during the pandemic times, and now you are wondering where you should hit the road, ALTIDO is here to remind you that Italy is always a good idea. Stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters and a comfortable accommodation—everything you might need for the perfect vacation!
This gorgeous 2-bed flat, tucked away in Paraggi, has the perfect mix between classic design and modern amenities, with a terrace and plenty of comfy places to sit back and enjoy the summer days! This is the ideal travel base for a family of four or a group of friends wanting to get the best of Italy!
Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
Drop your bags and relax on one of the two comfy sofas located in the living room and let the stress melt away. The flat-screen TV promises to keep you entertained while you enjoy a light snack.
The fully-equipped kitchen has everything you might need to prepare a delicious 3-course meal, including a gas stove, Nespresso coffee machine, oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
A group of 6 guests can sit comfortably around the dining table and share a lovely moment together.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The master bedroom is furnished with a soft-comfy king-size bed and a wardrobe where you can store your belongings. The second bedroom has two single beds and a wardrobe.
The first bathroom is complete with both bathtub and an over-bath shower, and the second bathroom offers a shower.
The beautiful, spacious terrace has a dining facility and two sun loungers where you can enjoy the warm summer days while celebrating with your dearest one with a glass of Prosecco in hand.
The property is also equipped with a washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
The property is on ground floor.
There is one flight of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s property is ideally based in Paraggi, a quiet village between Santa Margherita Ligure and Portofino. This hidden gem will charm you with its crystal-clear, turquoise waters and stunning views to enjoy. There are also various restaurants nearby offering shade and refreshments.
Set just a 20-minute walk from Portofino, you can explore plenty of historical sights such as Museo del Parco and Castello Brown. Other activities that you might want to try are kayaking, fishing, and boat tripping.
Bagni Bosetti: 1-minute walk
Baia di Paraggi: 2-minute walk
Passeggiata dei Baci: 2-minute walk
Pino D'Aleppo: 6-minute walk
Terrazza Punta Caieca: 11-minute walk
Baia Cannone: 15-minute walk
Portorosso Luca: 21-minute walk
Museo del Parco: 23-minute walk
Saint George's Castle - Von Mumm: 25-minute walk
Faro Punta del Coppo: 26-minute walk
Castello Brown: 28-minute walk
Baya Paraggi: 1-minute walk
Sushi Gorilla Paraggi - Portofino - Santa Margherita Ligure: 1-minute walk
Eight Restaurant: 2-minute walk
For your convenience, there is a free parking at the property.
The property is set just a 20-minute walk from Portofino and a 50-minute drive from Genoa.
Around the corner, you will find the nearest bus stop, Paraggi.
Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport: 50-minute drive
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4