ALTIDO Apt for 4, metres from beach, in Sestri LevanteApartment - Sestri Levante
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
This spacious modern apartment has everything you need to have a great time in Liguria: stylish decor with bright orange accents, comfortable new furniture, plenty of space and natural light. The flat has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchen, a living room with a dining area and a small balcony. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Essentials, linen, and towels provided.
LIVING ROOM & DINING:
The bright and spacious living room has two sofas one of which can be turned into a double bed, a large cabinet and a flat screen TV. The stylish dining area can seat up to 4 guests.
The modern open-plan kitchen is fully-equipped and has all the amenities you need including a coffee machine, a fridge, a stove with an oven, a microwave and a dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The bedroom has a comfortable double bed and a large closet system for your belongings. There is a shower and a bidet in the bathroom. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
CITRA: 010059- LT-2326
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4