ALTIDO Apt for 6, near Centre, Beach and Train StationSestri Levante
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
This spacious and welcoming self check-in apartment will be the perfect home for you and your friends or family in beautiful Sestri Levante at the Ligurian Sea. The apartment is located in a quiet area just a short walk away from the centre. The beach and the train station are only a short walk away and so are multiple shops and restaurants. The flat has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room with a dining area, a kitchen and a terrace.
The warm homey atmosphere of the apartment makes it the right choice for vacation with a family or close friends. The flat has everything you need to have a great time in Sestri Levante: modern design, comfortable furniture, lots of space and natural light. The apartment is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short or a long stay. The flat has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace. Essentials, linen, and towels provided.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The modern kitchen has all the amenities you need including a coffee machine, a fridge, a stove, an oven, a microwave and a dishwasher. There is also a dining area for a quick snack. The living room has a comfortable sofa, a flat screen TV and an elegant dining area that can seat up to 4 guests. There is also a high chair for a baby. Glass doors in the living room and the kitchen lead to the terrace
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The apartment has three bedrooms, two of them have double beds and the third one has one single bed. There is a wardrobe in each of the bedrooms and one of the double bedrooms also has a baby cot. Both bathrooms have a glass shower cabin. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
You will receive a message from ALTIDO with codes to access the property.
Please be advised there is a free off site parking space on 100 meters from the property building, available for guests.
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch. All feedback is appreciated.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, an ironing board and a washing machine provided for your convenience.
ALTIDO’s place is located in charming Sestri Levante just a half-an-hour drive away from Genoa and a 2,5 hour drive away from Milan.
Sestri Levante is an upcoming tourist destination which attracts travellers with its colourful architecture and picturesque beaches. Several famous hiking trails start in Sestri Levante including the one to the hill of Sant’Anna. The property is located just a short walk away from the centre of the town, the train station and the beach. There are several bars, shops and restaurants in the vicinity as well as a sports centre.
CITRA: 010059- LT-2319
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6