ALTIDO Family Flat w/Terrace & Parking near BeachSestri Levante
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is proud to welcome you to this charming and spacious flat, perfectly located just a short walk from the Riva Trigoso beach. This is the ideal place for your next unforgettable holiday with your family. The train station is within walking distance, and the centre of Sestri Levante is just a 5-minute drive away. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and a terrace. Essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
The apartment is modernly decorated in white tones and has enough space for everyone. Here you will have a great vacation with your loved ones. The flat has 2 bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and a terrace. The apartment can accommodate up to 5 people.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a large corner sofa, a single bed, and a TV. The separate kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including a coffee machine, fridge, stove, oven, microwave, and kettle.
There is also a dining area for up to 6 people.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The apartment has 2 bedrooms. One bedroom has a comfortable double bed and a large wardrobe, and the second has 2 single beds. The bathroom is complete with a shower and bidet.
The apartment has an open terrace with dining facilities.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the fourth floor, and a lift is available.
There are 8 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fee
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in charming Riva Trigoso, just a 5-minute drive from the Sestri Levante centre, a 50-minute drive from Genoa and a 2.5-hour drive from Milan.
Riva Trigoso is a picturesque coastal village that attracts travellers with colourful houses and long, wide beaches. Don’t forget to try the local delicacy, bagnun fish soup, in one of the cosy restaurants. The apartment is located just a short walk from the beach and within walking distance from the Riva Trigoso train station.
Doro: 1-minute walk
Caciosteria Umbra: 6-minute walk
Ristorante Pizzeria la Rada: 5-minute walk
There is free parking available at this property.
There is also free parking available on the street nearby.
Riva Trigoso train station is a 16-minute walk away, and there are several bus stops nearby.
Milan is a 2.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 50-minute drive away from the flat.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5