ALTIDO Family Flat w/Balcony near Centre of SienaSiena
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
This splendid apartment in a modern building is just a short walk away from the centre of Siena is perfect for your next family holiday. From here you can easily get to all the main sights on foot, and the train station is within walking distance as well. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. Linen, towels, and essentials are provided, and free parking is available.
The flat is smartly decorated in light colours, equipped with all the necessary amenities and has enough space for all guests and luggage.The apartment is suitable for a short- or long-term stay, perfect for spending a couple of days or a couple of weeks with friends and family.
The flat has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony, and can accommodate up to 4 people.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING
The living room has a comfortable red sofa, a cabinet, a smart TV and a dining area for up to 4 guests. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, coffee maker (Moka pot), toaster, kettle, and dishwasher.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
One of the bedrooms has a double bed, a cabinet and a large wardrobe, while the other has a bunk bed, a table and a chair. There is an enclosed shower a bidet in the bathroom.
The apartment has a small balcony.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron, ironing board, and vacuum cleaner for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the third floor, and a lift is available.
Alternatively, there are 6 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This ALTIDO property is located in Siena, Italy.
Siena is one of Italy’s most-visited cities, whose mediaeval brick buildings and Gothic palaces attract tourists all year round. Siena is a famous centre of arts, culture and cuisine, and the old town was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The apartment is located next to the city centre, within walking distance from all the major attractions, including Piazza Del Campo, Palazzo Pubblico and Baptistery of St John.
Piazza Del Campo: 18-minute walk
Palazzo Pubblico: 20-minute walk
Baptistery of St John: 20-minute walk
Pam local Siena Camollia: 20-minute walk
Coop: 20-minute walk
La Napoletana 2.0: 1-minute walk
Sushi Home - Siena: 3-minute walk
There is free parking next to the building available for guests.
The Siena FS train station is a 10-minute walk from the apartment.
Florence is a 1-hour drive from the property, Rome is 2.5 hours away, and Milan is a 4-hour drive away.
Well-behaved pets are welcome at the property.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4