ALTIDO Splendid Double Room w/Private BathroomSiena
Enjoy breathtaking views of beautiful Siena from the panoramic terrace while living just a short walk away from the city centre. This elegant double room with a private bathroom and a workplace is perfectly located in a quiet area of the city within walking distance from major see sights. Guests can use an open plan kitchen and a large communal terrace with dining facilities and great panoramic views. There are three bedrooms and three bathrooms in the apartment.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Flawlessly elegant and perfectly comfortable, this room will definitely meet your expectations. The bedroom has a comfortable double bed, a wardrobe, a flat screen TV and a dedicated workplace. There is a shower and a bidet in the bathroom.
KITCHEN & DINING - IN COMMON USE
The modern kitchen has all the amenities including a coffee machine, a stove, an oven, a microwave and a dishwasher. It also has a dining area and so does the large terrace with great views of the city. The kitchen, dining area and terrace are in common use with other guests and the owner. There are three rooms and two bathrooms in the apartment, the owner lives in one of the rooms.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Guests will have access to the kitchen, dining area and terrace which are in common use with other guests.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2
Siena , Italy