ALTIDO Maria D'Afurada Superb House, Douro ViewSão Pedro Da Afurada
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is happy to welcome you in this fabulous house right on the bank of the Douro River. Enjoy the incredible river views and reach the centre of Porto in just 10 minutes by car or 30 minutes by public transport. The house is located in the quiet town of São Pedro da Afurada, with multiple local restaurants right at your doorstep. The house has 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a balcony. Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided.
This is the place where you and your loved ones will have a relaxing holiday in style. You will enjoy the impeccably elegant design, perfectly comfortable furniture and marvellous river views.
The house has 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a balcony. It is suitable for up to 4 people.
On the ground floor, there are 2 single beds (0.9m x 2m), a bar table with 4 chairs and an open-plan kitchen that is equipped with a coffee machine, percolator, fridge, induction stove, oven, kettle, toaster, and microwave. The bedroom on the second level is furnished with a double bed, a sofa and an armchair. There are also two TVs, one on each floor.
There is a shower in both bathrooms.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron and an ironing board for your convenience.
There is a self-service laundry 50 metres from the property.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire house.
There is one flight of stairs to the property.
There is one flight of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in São Pedro da Afurada, Portugal.
São Pedro da Afurada is a quiet picturesque town located just across the Douro River from Porto. Explore its rich history as a fishing village in the Afurada Heritage Interpretive Centre, a local museum housed in an old warehouse, just a 2-minute walk from the property.
A Margem: 1-minute walk
Armazém do Peixe: 4-minute walk
Madureira's Mercado d'Afurada: 4-minute walk
The marina is only 500m away from the property, there you can discover fun experiences such as sailing boat tours.
There is no parking available at this property.
Porto’s centre is a 10-minute drive from the apartment, and Lisbon is a 3-hour drive away.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4