Luxurious 8-bed farmhouse in Somerset countrysideSomerset
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ New Park Farm, a 17th-century farmhouse surrounded by 60 acres of meadow-land in Somerset.
✔ 8000 ft2 / 743 m2
✔ 8 bedrooms
✔ 6 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 2 hours by train to London
✔ Next to two ponds for wild swimming or boating
✔ 2x mainline stations, each 3 miles away.
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
— 1 x super king inthe master bedroom. 1 x 5'6 doublebed, 1x 4.6 double bed, 3 rooms which can be kingsize or twin beds, one triple (one bed being 4.6 futons) and 1 x single room
— 4x bathtubs, 2x showers and 6x bathroom toilets
⭐ A comfy living room with 2 flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 20 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Huge Garden (60-acre meadow farmland)
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire mansion.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
● There are 2 flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Enjoy this large, fully modernised, extended 17th-century farmhouse amid its 60-acre meadow farmland.
Breathtaking views. Two ponds for wild swimming or boating. A yurt beside one for BBQs, cocktails or teenage sleepovers. There are 6 double/twin rooms, 1 triple and 1 single. Take advantage of the dramatic dining room seating 20 and a vast, fully equipped farmhouse kitchen with 2 dining areas, a sofa and armchairs in front of an open fireplace. Take your relaxation to the next level and enjoy 4 full bath/shower rooms. Additionally, on the other half of the property, there are another 2 bathrooms/toilets with basins.
The property has several outside areas for eating, sunlounger and seating, firepits and a lawn for football or croquet. Don't worry, it's just 2 hours from London by train, and there are 2 mainline stations, each 3 miles away.
Get together with your family and friends for an unforgettable nature holiday!
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property.Large hard farmyard accommodating up to 20 vehicles.
● The nearest train station is Bruton 12-minutes away by car
● London is 2-hours and 30-minutes car ride from the property.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Heathrow: 2-hour car ride
Gatwick Airport London North: 2 hours and 30-minute car ride
Luton Airport: 2 hours and 30-minute car ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please be aware that there are a few locked cupboards not accessible by the guests.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £2000 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 16
Max occupancy: 16