ALTIDO Ideally Situated 1bed AptSt Andrews
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Inviting 1-bed flat, located in St. Andrews, known as the home of golf, set just a 1.5-hour to drive from Edinburgh.
✔ 484ft2 / 45m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 7-minute walk to Wardlaw Museum
✔ Very Fast (100–500 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to St Andrews Harbour Trust
✔ A 1-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, called Abbotsford Crescent
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed, which can be arranged as two single beds upon request
⭐ 1 bathroom
— the bathroom is fitted with an enclosed shower and toilet
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
— the sofa also converts into a single sofa bed, suitable for 1 adult
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all essential appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is one hallway cupboard that is not available for use by guests.
● The property is on the second floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are two flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO's property is ideally located in St Andrews, known as the home of golf. In addition to its fame for great golf, this picturesque and charming town also boasts countless historic buildings, including Scotland's oldest university.
Golf enthusiasts should attend the British Golf Museum, where you can follow the sport's history from the Middle Ages to the present day.
St Andrews is also famous for its stunning beaches. One of the best beaches in Scotland, West Sands Beach, is only a 15-minute walk from the flat, and it is an ideal place to enjoy a pleasant stroll and admire gorgeously panoramic views of St Andrews.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● A 1-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, called Abbotsford Crescent.
● St Andrews is a short 1.5-hour drive from the Scottish capital.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 1 hour and 9 minutes drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Pets are welcome, but please let us know in advance. An extra charge of £50 pet fee will be added.
∗This property is currently being upgraded, it may look slightly different to the photos shown here.
∗Please note that sofa bed linens are not included in the nightly rate. If you would like to use the sofa bed, please let us know, and the additional fee is £20 for linens.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3