ALTIDO Stunning 5-bed house w/ Courtyard & ParkingTenby
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Exceptional house situated in Tenby
✔ 2500 ft2 | 232 m2
✔ 5 bedrooms
✔ 4 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all essential equipment
✔ Delightful stone-walled courtyard
✔ Free parking
✔ 4-minute walk to Tenby Castle & Castle Beach
✔ 6-minute walk to Tenby Museum and Art Gallery
✔ 9-minute walk to St. Catherines Island
✔ Perfect for those wanting to enjoy the stunning views of the Welsh coastline
✔ The area nearby is ideal for swimming, surfing & sightseeing
✔ 8-minute walk to Tenby train station
⭐ 5 bedrooms
— three of the bedrooms are complete with a king-size bed
— the fourth bedroom has to offer two single beds
— the fifth bedroom is equipped with a bunk bed
⭐ 4 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ Relax room located on the top floor with game consoles at your disposal
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 10 guests
⭐ Gorgeous stone-walled courtyard with outdoor seating available
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire house, except a tiny section of the top floor sitting room/chill-out room which will be off guest's limits.
● The property provides two free parking spaces, located a short 4-minute walk.
● The property is on the ground floor, and no lift is available.
● There are four flights of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system. Further details will be provided prior to the arrival date.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
The owner will be available to help with anything you might need while in house.
Experience the beauty of Tenby, Wales! This charming seaside town is a perfect getaway for anyone looking for a serene yet exciting holiday. With its tranquil beaches, mediaeval walls and quaint cobbled streets, Tenby is a picture-perfect town. Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the town's sandy beaches and explore the wide range of shops, restaurants and pubs that line the streets. Highlights nearby include National Trust - Tudor Merchant's House, Castle Beach, Tenby Castle, Tenby Museum and Art Gallery and St. Catherines Island.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● The property provides two free parking spaces, located within a short 4-minute walk.
● The nearest bus stop to the property is South Parade Terminus Only, and it is a short 3-minute walk.
● An 8-minute walk will take you to Tenby train station.
✈ Nearest airport
Cardiff Airport: 2-hour drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Pets are welcome, but please let us know in advance. An extra charge of £50 pet fee will be added.
∗∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £100 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 10
Max occupancy: 10