ALTIDO Exclusive Villa for 7 w/Tennis Court and GardenVaccarezza
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Book now this gorgeous 3-bedroom villa and enjoy the best of Piacenza’s province! This splendid property will exceed your expectations for comfort and quality, and it will offer you all the necessary amenities to have an unforgettable travel experience. The house boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a spacious living room with a dining area, a well-equipped kitchen, a backyard with a BBQ area, table tennis, and tennis/basketball court, and free parking (courts are shared with another villa).
No matter if you are looking for a place for your family vacation or accommodation where you can gather all of your friends, look no further—you just found the right place!
Both children and adults will be thoughtfully entertained with the property’s stellar amenities, such as table tennis, table football, tennis/basketball court, and a spacious garden with plenty of dining facilities, sunbeds, and a BBQ area.
You will be able to experience a real adventurous gateway—relax to the fullest and wash your worries away!
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN
In the living room, you will find plenty of comfortable places to sit back and relax, such as a sofa and 2 cosy armchairs. Your mood will be boosted immediately by the daylight that pours in through the spacious French doors.
In the living room, you will also find a decorative fireplace, a coffee table where you can enjoy a light snack, and a flat-screen TV.
The sofa in the living room can convert into a single bed.
From the living room, you have direct access to the terrace and backyard where there is an outdoor dining space with furnishings.
The dining area inside is suitable for up to 6 guests. In addition, you can gather 8 for dinner at the table located in the backyard.
The kitchen is fully-equipped with an oven, gas hob, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, and fridge.
On the upper floor, you will find 2 terraces from where you can enjoy the scenic views.
There is no doubt that you will never feel bored once you enter the property. There are plenty of things to keep you occupied, such as a tennis court, a basketball court, a bowling green, a ping pong table, and a football table.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
The master bedroom is furnished with a double bed, the second offers 2 single beds, and the third is complete with a bunk bed.
The sofa in the living room converts into a single bed.
The first bathroom is located on the upper floor and has a bath, over-bath shower, and towel heater. The gound-floor bathroom is fitted with a cabin shower.
Laundry and Extra Appliances:
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have full unrestricted access to the property, including free WiFi. However, please note that courts are shared with another villa.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
The property is professionally cleaned, and hotel-quality linens and towels will be provided for your stay.
ALTIDO’s property is nicely based Bobbio, located in one of the most picturesque valleys in the Italian Peninsula. Bobbio is a culturally vibrant area that offers plenty of activities to tourists.
Go for a walk through Contrada di Porta Nova, Bobbio’s main street, then you will be able to find Piazza Duomo where you can explore the popular Cathedral of S. Maria Assunta.
You will be amazed by Bobbio’s beauty and the hidden gems that it has to offer.
Places to visit
Porta Nova: 12-minute drive
Cathedral of S. Maria Assunta: 12-minute drive
Duomo di Piacenza: 12-minute drive
Hunchbacked Bridge: 17-minute drive
Saint Columbanus Abbey: 11-minute drive
Mazzolini Museum: 12-minute drive
Locanda Nobili: 7-minute drive
Chalet della Volpe: 4-minute drive
Ristorante Lo Scarpone: 9-minute drive
Bar Buscaglia: 8-minute drive
Bar Rosy: 11-minute drive
Bar Trattoria Gold: 11-minute drive
The most convenient way to reach the village is by car. Those who want to reach the village by public transport must arrive at the train station of Piacenza. The bus ride from Piacenza to the property takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Milan: 2-hour drive
Piacenza: 1-hour drive
Genoa: 2-hour drive
Milan Malpensa: 2-hour drive
Milan Linate: 1 hour and 40 minutes drive
Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport: 2-hour drive
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 7
Max occupancy: 7