ALTIDO Superb Villa for 7 w/Backyard and BBQ area in VaccarezzaVaccarezza
Welcome to this lovely villa in the province of Piacenza with backyard and parking.
The house is boasting of 4BR, 2 bathrooms, spacious living room with dining space and kitchen, backyard with BBQ area, ping pong table, table football, private parking and tennis/basketball court (shared with another villa). Sleeps up to 7 guests. Essentials, linen, towels, TV & WiFi provided.
Welcome to this lovely villa in the province of Piacenza with backyard and parking. The property is located in the Bobbio area, small village 1 hour drive to Piacenza. The Village is calm and green. Here you can have the best rest and lovely vacation time! If you want to explore - there are numerous attractions nearby - in Piacenza, Cremona and Parma.
The house is boasting of 4BR, 2 bathrooms, spacious living room with dining space and kitchen, backyard with BBQ area, ping pong table, table football, private parking and tennis/basketball court (courts are shared with another villa).
The living room is spacious and bright. It has dedicated spaces - living area, kitchen and dining space.
The living area consists of comfy sofa, 2 armchairs, decorative fireplace, coffee table and flat-screen TV.
The dining space and the kitchen are in calm colors and design. The dining space can seat up to 6 guests.
The kitchen is fully-equipped with an oven, a gas hob, a microwave, a coffee maker, a dishwasher and a fridge.
From the living room you have a direct access to the terrace and backyard. There is an outdoor dining space with furnishings.
On the upper ground floor there are 2 terraces on your disposal with outdoor furnishing to enjoy the calm green view.
The property is equipped with a tennis court, a basketball court, a bowling green, a ping pong table and a table football.
The master bedroom has a double bed, a double wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers.
The second bedroom has 2 single beds.
The third bedroom has 2 bunk beds.
And the fourth bedroom is with a single bed.
The first bathroom is located on the upper ground floor and has a bath, over-bath shower and towel heater.
There is a bathroom on the ground floor, fitted with a cabin shower. By this bathroom there is a laundry room.
Linen, towels and bathroom essentials are all provided, as is a hair-dryer.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have complete and exclusive access of the entire villa
Other things to note
The city tax is € 1 per person per night and has to be paid upon arrival.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Standard occupancy: 7
Max occupancy: 7