ALTIDO Pretty House in Vernazza Middle ApartmentVernazza
Wireless internet connection
Perfettamente ristrutturato a pochi metri dalla stazione. Ideale per coppie o famiglie.
Una perla in zona tranquilla e silenziosa. Di fronte a banca, Ufficio Postale, e ristoranti.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
About the area:
Vernazza is one of the five Cinque Terre villages on the Ligurian coast. Perhaps the most beautiful one.
It is all lined with little cafes and a lot of charm. The main cobbled street (Via Roma) links seaside Piazza Marconi with the train station. Side streets lead to the village's trademark Genoa-style narrow streets, where sea views pop at every turn.
Some of the attractions in the area are:
- Piazza Marconi - 2-minute walk
- Church of Santa Margherita d'Antiochia 5-minute walk
- The Sentiero Vernazza a Corniglia, Vernazza - Monterosso, Vernazza - Foce Drignana hiking trails
The best way to get to Vernazza is by taking the train from La Spezia or from Levanto. The train station is a short walk from the flat, which makes it really convenient for the traveller.
By train you can easily reach all the other places on the eastern Ligurian Riviera.
If you`ll be arriving by car, please be aware that this is a traffic free village. Access & parking are really reserved for residents only. Approximately one kilometer from town you can find a paid parking lot, where tourists may leave their cars.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5