ALTIDO Quiet Apt for 4, w/Green Backyard in VerrandApartment - Verrand
Have a relaxing holiday in a lovely chalet tucked in green hills at the backdrop of mountains. The apartment in beautiful Verrand is perfect for hiking or skiing, as it is just a 5-minute drive away from the Courmayeur cable car and a 10-minute drive away from the famous Skyway Monte Bianco cable car. The flat has a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. There is free parking outside the adjoining building available for guests.
The flat is sweet and cosy, and you will immediately feel at home here. Enjoy calmness, serenity and views of green trees in your windows. This is the right place for a memorable family vacation in the mountains. The apartment has a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen and can accommodate up to 4 people. Essentials, linens and towels are provided, as well as a hairdryer.
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN:
The homey living room has 2 sofas one of which can turn into a double bed, a TV, and a dining area. The kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, coffee machine, oven, juicer, and microwave.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The apartment has a bedroom with a bunk bed. There is a bathtub in the bathroom.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment and garden.
The property is on the ground floor.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property and provide keys.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Verrand, a beautiful town in the famous Aosta Valley, just a 2,5-hour drive away from Milan and a 1,5-hour drive away from Geneva.
Verrand attracts local and international visitors by breathtaking mountain views, traditional architecture and charming gardens. The apartment is located a 5-minute drive away from Courmayeur and Dolonne ski lifts. It will take you only 10 minutes to drive to the famous Skyway Monte Bianco cable car, which takes visitors up to 3 500 m or to Fun Park Dolonne with lots of activities for children and adults.
Courmayeur cable car: 5-minute drive
Skyway Monte Bianco cable car: 10-minute drive
Fun Park Dolonne: 10-minute drive
There is free parking available outside the building.
Milan is a 2,5-hour drive away, and Geneva is a 1,5-hour drive away.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4