ALTIDO Gorgeous unit w/ Gym & Communal poolViseu
✔ Beautiful unit nicely nestled in Viseu district
✔ Unit with 2 single beds
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Free parking for up to 6 cars available
✔ Communal pool
✔ Gym at your disposal
✔ Bar & restaurant available in the complex
✔ Free breakfast provided
✔ 3-minute walk to A Тorre de Gandufe
✔ 12-minute walk to Ponte Romana de Gandufe
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ Unit with 2 single beds
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A flat-screen TV at your disposal
⭐ Balcony at your disposal
⭐ Desk space available
⭐ Common swimming pool at your disposal
— available from the 1st of June until the 30th September; and it has heated water and salt water; open from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm
⭐ Gym available at your disposal
— open from 10 am until 8 pm
⭐ Bar & restaurant available in the complex
— breakfast provided, available 8:30 am to10:30 am
— the bar and restaurant are working from 7:30 am to 10:30 pm
⭐ Laundry services are available. An extra charge will be applied
⭐ Baby crib upon request 15€ per night
⭐ Extra bed upon request 15€ per night (for children between 12-18 years old)
● Guests will have access to the entire unit.
● The property is on the second floor.
● Guests will have access to free parking space at the property. Please note that only 6 parking spaces in the complex are available.
Guests will be able to collect the keys from the reception desk suited at the complex.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Viseu is a charming city situated in the Beira Alta, positioned between the mountain ranges of the Serra da Estrela and Serra do Caramulo. The historical centre, with stone-paved streets, alleys, gorgeous gardens, and a charming central square are only part of the things which will make you fall inlove with this beautiful city. Highlights nearby include Dolmen Cunha Baixa and Anta da Unha Baixa.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
The property is set 3-hour drive from Lisbon and 1-hour and 47-minutes drive from Porto.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupation: 2