Rustic 1-bed holiday home in Suffolk countrysideWickhambrook
✔A rural holiday home with parking and garden situated in Wickhambrook, Suffolk
✔ 800ft2 / 74m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Garden with outdoor furniture
✔ Private parking
✔ 11-minute by car to Helmingham Hall
✔ Next to Stonham Barns Park, Pettaugh Ln
✔ Norwich (NRW) train station: 1-hour car ride
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— The cosy bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed, a standalone bathtub and a builtin wardrobe, all the while offering direct access to the garden.
— The shower room is fitted with a cabin shower, a heated towel rail, a washbasin and a toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Garden with outdoor furniture
⭐ Wheelchair accessible
⭐ There is underfloor heating throughout the house.
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● There is one locked room that is not available for use by guests.
● Guests will have access to free parking in front of the house.
● The property is one storey.
● The property is with step-free access.
● There is step-free access within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Wickhambrook is a quintessentially English village with a local pub, a shop and a post office. Beautiful countryside landscapes, ideal for long walks and cycling, surround the town.
A visit to the nearby market town of Bury St Edmunds is highly recommended (under a 20-min drive away), where you can enjoy an array of independent boutiques, local cafes and high-end restaurants.
Nearby highlights include the town of Newmarket and its' renowned racecourse (20-min drive away), the historic village of Lavenham and the city of Cambridge.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is onsite parking is available for up to 2 cars, with an electric car charging point at your disposal as well.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
London Stansted Airport: 1- hour car ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2