Stunning 3-bed lake house in the Staffordshire countrysideBrewood
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ The Lakeside Mill Barn, a lakeside barn conversion situated near the town of Brewood in Staffordshire
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Gardens and an adjoining 1.85-acre lake
✔ Private parking
✔ 19-minute walk to Chillington and Shropshire
✔ Next to Brewood
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— The master bedroom is furnished with a double-size bed and offers an en-suite bathroom. The second and third bedrooms are each furnished with a double-size bed.
⭐ 2 bathrooms
— The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, shower and toilet, while the second bathroom has a shower and toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ The property is set amidst open fields and farmland, with beautifully laid out gardens and an adjoining 1.85-acre lake.
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property..
● There is 1flight of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7
The property is located near the town of Brewood in Staffordshire. The area offers a wide range of pubs, cafes and restaurants to enjoy throughout your stay. For self-catering, there is a local supermarket just a 5-minute drive away. The South Staffordshire Railway Walk, Sherbrook Valley, Cannock Chase Forest, Pendeford Public Nature Walk and The Shropshire Union Canal are attractions nearby. In addition, nearby highlights include Drayton Manor, Gentleshaw Wildlife Centre, Lower Drayton Farm and Chillington Hall & Estate. For golf enthusiasts, check out The Chase Golf & Country Club, Ledeen Golf Centre and Perton Park Golf Club.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property.
● The nearest train station is Cosford, 20 -a minute car drive.
● Kindly note that you will need a car to get around, given the remote location of the barn. Parking is available onsite.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Birmingham Airport: 40-minute car ride
Manchester Airport: 1 hour car ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £350 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6