ALTIDO Superb 2-BR Flat in the heart of EdinburghApartment - Edinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Stunning apartment located in a traditional Edinburgh
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 25-minute walk to Royal Mile
✔ Next to Princes Street
✔ Edinburgh Waverley Train Station is a 20-minute walk away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— Each of the two elegant bedrooms has a comfortable double-size bed.
⭐ 1 bathroom
— There is a glass shower cabin in the bathroom.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The apartment is located on the ground and the first floor of the building.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to the upscale West End, famous for its fashion boutiques, traditional pubs and fancy restaurants. The apartment is situated on a quiet street just a stone’s throw away from Edinburgh Castle and Edinburgh International Conference Centre. In addition, all the famous city attractions, including Princes Street and Old Town, are within walking distance from the property.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
●There is pay-and-display parking on the street.
●Edinburgh Lothian Bus Service provides links all over the city.
●Your most convenient and nearest bus stop from the property is the 'Shandwick Place’ bus stop which is just a 2-minute walk from the property.
●Edinburgh Waverley Train Station is a 20-minute walk away.
●Black cabs are Uber services that are readily available.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 30-minute by public transport
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4