Beautiful 2-BR mews near the famous Princes StreetApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
This elegant mews with a private entrance meets the highest standards for comfort and quality and it will make your trip to Edinburgh unforgettable! Within a 12-minute walk, you will be able to reach the notable Princess Street and the famous Scottish National Portrait Gallery. With a bus stop around the corner, you will be able to enjoy easy transport links! The property is furnished with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a comfortable living room, and a fully-equipped kitchen/dining area. Essentials provided.
Embark on a new adventure, book this stylish mews, and live like a local! There are so many ways to embrace the city, explore and have fun on your doorstep. With plenty of space for a group of four, there is no doubt that it will feel just like home.
The only hard part of staying in this spacious mews is bringing yourself to leave!
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN
In the light & welcoming living room area, you will find two comfortable sofas where you can sit back and relax after a long day exploring the city’s major sights. Enjoy a light meal on the coffee table, while enjoying your favourite TV show on the 43-inch smart TV with Freeview available.
The modern kitchen is designed with you in mind and has all the necessary equipment if you wish to prepare a delicious 3-course meal including Nespresso Machine, a fridge/freezer, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster, a dishwasher, an oven, element hobs, cooking basics, and silverware.
Food is the ingredient that brings us together, so gather everyone around the dining table which seats 4 and share a lovely moment with your loved ones.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
The two beautifully designed bedrooms are equipped with a king bed, a built-in wardrobe, and a chest of drawers.
The bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, an over-bath electric shower, and a toilet.
Laundry and Extra Appliances:
The property is also equipped with a washer, dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4