Elegant Studio 15 mins to the CastleEdinburgh
Wireless internet connection
✔ Elegant studio in a prime location at the heart of Edinburgh
✔ Double bed
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ 1-minute walk to George Street
✔ 8-minute walk to Scottish National Gallery
✔ 12-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 12-minute walk to Waverley train station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ Studio complete with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living area with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A kitchenette at your disposal
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire studio.
● The property is on the first floor, and no lift is available.
● There are 28 stairs to the double studio.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system. Full details will be sent prior to arrival.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property has an excellent central location in Edinburgh, New Town. You won’t get bored with a wide range of tourist attractions, impressive architecture, spooky tours, delicious, traditional Scottish food and varieties of whisky close by. Once you arrive, you’ll soon discover why Edinburgh is one of the most popular tourist destinations worldwide!
If you love a bit of retail therapy, take a trip to Princes Street, George Street or the newest mall, St James Quarter, where you will find major department stores, retail outlets, and cafes with an NCP car park nearby.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● Edinburgh Lothian Bus Service provides links all over the city. Download the Lothian Buses app on your smartphone to find the best bus routes and access timetables and live updates.
● George Street (Stop GY) is the nearest bus stop to the property.
● A 4-minute walk will take you to the nearest tram station, Princes Street, and a 12-minute walk will take you to the Waverley train station.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 23-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that no lift is available in the building. As there are many stairs to the upper floors, please get in touch with us directly if you have reduced mobility, and we can help with availability to the lower apartments. However, we cannot guarantee this will always be possible.
∗∗Please note that the property is not suitable for children under 12.
∗∗∗As the property is located in the city centre and there are bars close by, it is likely that there will be some noise in the apartments. We have taken all possible precautions to minimise this, such as double glazing and providing earplugs. However, guests should be aware of this before booking.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, and children under 12 not allowed.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2