Old Town 2-bed apt w/ parking close to Royal MileApartment - Edinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Charming flat, nicely positioned near the city centre
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 3 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 2-minute walk to the Museum of Edinburgh
✔ 6-minute walk to Edinburgh Waverley Train Station
✔ 10-minute walk to St Giles' Cathedral
✔ 12-minute walk to the National Monument of Scotland
✔ 14-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the two bedrooms are complete with a double bed
⭐ 3 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
— sofa bed available
⭐ Fully functioning kitchenette with necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the second floor, and there is a lift available.
● There are 16 stairs to the property.
Guests will need to collect the keys from a KeyNest located at Waverley Railway Station, Edinburgh EH1 1BB, which is a short 9-minute walk from the property.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Old Tolbooth Wynd is around the corner from the famous Royal Mile. Yet, despite its location, the neighbourhood is quiet as it is not on a main road. You will find quite a few local shops, restaurants and pubs close to the apartment. Also, you can walk to all major attractions, including Edinburgh Castle, Holyrood Palace, Calton Hill, St Gile's Cathedral, New Parliament, Arthur's Seat, National Museum and Princes Street.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property.
● A short 3-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, Regent Terrace.
● Edinburgh Waverley Train Station is a 6-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 31-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that sofa bed linens are not included in the nightly rate. If you would like to use the sofa bed, please let us know, and the additional fee is £20 for linens.
∗∗A travel cot is available on request also - please just let us know.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5