Royal Mile ViewApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Beautiful, romantic, atmospheric apartment in a prime location on the Royal Mile with stunning views of Edinburgh out towards the the sea, overlooking the 16th century Writers Museum in a quiet, secluded square from the peaceful bedroom. Old Edinburgh at its best, a mere stone throw from the Castle!
Top Floor apartment overlooking the Royal Mile, St Giles Catherdral and less than 50m from the Castle esplanade. The apartment has breathtaking views of historic architecture dating back to the 16th century and sea views to boot. A comfortable, stylish, atmospheric base in the heart of old Edinburgh.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO Scotland is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
Other things to note
*Pets are welcome but please disclose this in the initial inquiry stage and please note that an additional charge of 140 pounds pet fee will occur.
Please note, the property is located on the second floor in a building without elevator.
On your doorstep literally - stunning, ancient, historic surrounds. A maze of pillars, old closes, a Castle sat on top of a volcano, tiny cobbled backstreets dating back 400 years, historic pubs and old Scottish restaurants, funky bistros and bars, tours, Cathedrals, Gothic churches....and of course Princess Street with all its shops and attractions a 5 minute stroll down the Mound (the other side of the Volcano.)
The tour bus stops at the front door allowing you to hop on and off and sample all of Edinburgh's delights
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2