Spacious 2Bed in Heart of Old Town (Diagon Alley)Apartment - Edinburgh
✔ Beautiful flat, ideally positioned in the Old Town
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 3-minute walk to the Edinburgh Castle
✔ 4-minute walk to St. Giles Cathedral
✔ 6-minute walk to the National Museum of Scotland
✔ 9-minute walk to Princes Street
✔ 9-minute walk to Waverley Train Station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the two bedrooms are equipped with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
Guests must collect the keys from our reception desk at 3 E Market St, Edinburgh EH8 8FS.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
There is no shortage of things to do in Edinburgh - a striking castle, beautiful architecture, spooky tours, tasty traditional food, and a wide range of whisky are only part of things why the Scottish capital is every traveller’s wishlist. Highlights nearby include the famous Edinburgh Castle, St. Giles Cathedral, and the National Museum of Scotland.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● The nearest bus stop to the property is Merchant Street.
● A short 9-minute walk will take you to the Waverley Train Station.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 31-minute taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Please note - if the sofa bed is used, there is an additional fee of £20 for linen. Sofa bed linen is not provided by default, so please let us know if it is required.
∗∗∗A travel cot is available on request also - please just let us know.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupation: 6