✔ Spacious studio, nicely positioned in Newington
✔ Unit with a double bed
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Suitable for people with mobility issues
✔ Step-free access
✔ Bike storage available
✔ Kitchenette with basic cooking equipment
✔ 9-minute walk to The Meadows
✔ 20-minute walk to the National Museum of Scotland
✔ 30-minute walk to Holyrood Park
✔ 1-minute walk to Duncan Street bus stop
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linen, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ At your disposal, you will have the largest unit within the complex
⭐ The unit is complete with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
— the bathroom is equipped for people with mobility issues
⭐ A kitchenette with basic cooking equipment
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ Wheelchair accessible
⭐ Separate accessible entrance to the unit
● Guests will have access to the entire studio.
● The property is on the ground floor, and a lift is available.
Guests can check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services. Guests will have access to the entire studio.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This ALTIDO property is ideally located in Newington, one of the most vibrant districts of Edinburgh, perfect for enjoying the best of Edinburgh's attractions with minimum hassle. Most of the city’s main venues and attractions are just a stone's throw from the flat. Others, like the castle, Royal Mile, and the main shopping areas, are easily reached on foot in less than 20 minutes or around 10 minutes by bus. The bus service stops outside the door and takes you directly into the heart of the central shopping area. Highlights nearby include The Meadows, and the National Museum of Scotland.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Across the street. You will find the nearest bus stop, Duncan Street.
An 18-minute bus ride will take you to Edinburgh Waverley train station.
There is no free parking space provided, but nearby you can find paid parking options.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 28-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10pm and 9am. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.