ALTIDO Splendid Apartment for 8 w/Beautiful SeaviewGenova
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Splendid apartment on the seventh floor, facing the sea, recently renovated with fine and high quality furnishings and finishes.
Unparalleled sea view from the large living room with terrace. Very quiet, perfect for long stays and for groups of large families.
Apartment of over 200 square meters, with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, WiFi and eat-in kitchen equipped with high-end appliances and furniture.
for those who love high-level stays
The single beds in the bedrooms can be joined to form very comfortable double beds, upon request. The entire property has been recently renovated with high quality furnishings and finishes.
The ideal place for high-level stays, both for quality and for comfort and services. Easily accessible by car and convenient to public transport. In front of the apartment begins the famous Corso Italia seaside promenade, full of beaches and seaside restaurants. A walk alongside the sea that will take you to the famous Borgo Marinaro di Boccadasse.
And finally Just 300 meters from the sea fair and, during the opening period, from the boat show.
Guests have access to the entire apartment.
Air conditioning is present only in some rooms.
Other things to note
Please note that we'll block a security deposit.
Note that late check-in has the following surcharges, payable via card/payment link before your arrival:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 30€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 40€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 60€
After midnight - 80€ but depends on the availability
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
CITRA: 010025- LT-2473
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 8