Colourful Apartment near PiazzaGenova
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this spacious 2-bedroom apartment in the heart of Genoa. This colourful accommodation is situated within walking distance from the University of Genoa and Via Garibaldi. This is the ideal place for families, colleagues, or architecture lovers. The property consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 large bathroom with a shower, and a bright living room overlooking the Piazza di San Lorenzo. The flat is located 6-minutes from Porto Antico, providing all essentials.
This vintage-style apartment will enchant you with comfort and a cosy atmosphere, offering home-like hospitality and the comfort you need for an unforgettable trip in Genoa.
A beautifully decorated marble floor and wooden elements on the ceiling will make you feel at home during your stay. The property is suitable for up to 6 guests, and all essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The well-equipped open-plan kitchen has everything you need, including a gas stove, microwave, toaster, and kettle. In addition, there is a large living room with two cosy sofas to sit back and relax after a long day and a flat-screen TV to watch your favourite shows and movies.
You can enjoy your favourite book on the tidy little bench under the window with a cup of coffee and fresh air. Additionally, there is a dining table for four, so you can share your favourite home-cooked meal with your family.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There are two spacious bedrooms—one with a double bed, and one with two single beds—with soft and fresh linen.
There is a colourful bathroom with enough space for toiletries, a shower cabin and a heating rail.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services
Guests will have access to the entire apartment. The property is on the 4th floor and there is one flight of stairs to reach the lift. Total of 15 steps.
The house is in a pedestrian area not accessible to cars.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
Genoa is known for its port and Aquarium. It also boasts a magnificent city centre and numerous sights worth seeing, including UNESCO World Heritage sites and an evocative old city centre. The apartment is located in the heart of the city, between the sea and the mountains, and is a 3-minute walk from the emblematic Piazza De Ferrari. The house is in a pedestrian area not accessible to cars.
If you love Italy’s cultural history in art and architecture, this is the right place to stay with your family or colleagues on a business trip or holiday.
San Lorenzo Square: 1-minute walk
Doge’s Palace: 2-minute walk
Palazzo Ducal: 2-minute walk
Piazza De Ferrari: 3-minute walk
Teatro Carlo Felice: 5-minute walk
Palazzo Spinola National Gallery: 5-minute walk
Via Garibaldi: 7-minutes walking
Osteria Le Colonne: 1-minute walk
Al Giardino Degli Indoratori: 2-minute walk
Pestobene Genova: 3-minute walk
Caffè del Duomo: 1-minute walk
Bar degli Asinelli: 2-minute walk
Caffè degli Specchi: 3-minute walk
Il Cavaturaccioli: 15-minute walk
The nearest parking is Parcheggio Mercanzia, Via Turati Filippo.
The nearest bus stop is ‘P.za De Ferrari 1 just 4-mintue walk.
De Ferrari: 4-minute walk
San Giorgio: 4-minute walk
Sarzano/Sant'Agostino: 7-minute walk
Principe: 18-minute walk
The nearest ferry terminal:
Tourist Ferries a 10-minute drive by car.
Genova City Airport: 20-minute drive by car
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5