Luxurious & Spacious 3BR House with a Hot TubKinross
Bath tub with spray jets
✔ Elegant 3-bedroom cottage now and get the best of Central Scotland
✔ 2045ft2 /190m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2.5 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Indoor jacuzzi bath and an outdoor hot tub
✔ Private parking
✔ Expansive garden with outdoor furniture, a football area, a games room, and a BBQ area
✔ 18-minute walk to Lomond Hills
✔ Next to The Loch Leven Heritage Trail
✔ The property is a 40-minute drive from Edinburgh
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— The Master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed, en-suite bathroom with a jacuzzi bath, walk-in shower, and a toilet. The second bedroom also offers a comfy king-size bed, while the third bedroom is fitted with twin beds.
⭐ 2.5 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 8 guests
⭐ Garden with plenty of space and different areas you can eat, drink and relax in
⭐ Wheelchair accessible
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is located near the town of Kinross and the popular Loch Leven and has various activities to keep you entertained.
Visit The Loch Leven Heritage Trail, a well signposted, 13-mile largely traffic-free path. This picturesque loch is a National Nature Reserve with an incredible range of wildlife, including tens of thousands of breeding and wintering birds. A beautiful must-visit place!
You can enjoy the splendid views that the Scottish Lowlands has to offer. Go for a hike on either the Lomonds, the Ochils or Benarty Hill.
If you are passionate about golf, then you should definitely visit Bishopshire Golf Club. Also,
there are two 18-hole golf courses at Kinross and a 9-hole golf course in Milnathort.
If you are a thrill-seeker then the Scottish Gliding Centre is a must-visit, where you can experience flying tuition and enjoy uninterrupted views while gliding through the air. Kinross is packed with quirky coffee shops where you can stop by.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property.
● The property is a 40-minute drive from Edinburgh. Alternatively, you can reach Kinross either by bus or train.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 32-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6