ALTIDO New&Trendy 2-bed flat w/seaview in LapaLisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Lapa, Lisbon.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. This apartment is a great choice for your vacation holidays in Lisbon. Located in one of the most renowned areas of Lisbon, this apartment is at walking distance from supermarket, cafés, tram and bus stop that take you directly to Belem or to the historic centre of Lisbon. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisbon.
About your Apartment
This 80sqm self-catered apartment is located on the third floor of a residential building without elevator. You have two bedrooms, one with double bed and another with a trundle bed that can turn into a double bed upon a previous request. The second bedroom is actually an extension of the living room and has no door. . The dining area as a table big enough to sit 6people and the kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your meals. You have wi-fi connection throughout the apartment and AC to warm up or cool down your stay.
Size (m2): 80;
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Guests will have access to the entire property.
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
This apartment is a great choice for your vacation holidays in Lisbon. It’s situated in Lapa area right next to the Antique National Art Museum. Here you have a nice terrace café with river views where you can have small meals or just drinks. You have a bus stop at 5minute walk where you can take a bus to Praça da Figueira (downtown) and in a few minutes, you will be in the heart of the city. From there you can also catch another bus to Belem where you can visit several of the Portuguese Discoveries monuments and taste the famous “Pasteis de Belem”. If you prefer to go to Sintra you can take the train in Rossio Station that is at a 5minute walk from Praça da Figueira. In the apartment street, you can find small restaurants, grocery shops and an amazing Boulangerie where you can have brunch or breakfast. At 800m (10min walk) there is a supermarket where you can buy groceries.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4