ALTIDO Sao Bento DelightLisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Inviting flat nicely located near Estrela
✔ 484 ft2 | 45 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all essential equipment
✔ 3-minute walk to the Academy of Sciences
✔ 4-minute walk to Atelier-Museum Júlio Pomar
✔ 18-minute walk to Santa Justa Lift
✔ Perfect for those seeking to explore unique architecture, scenic views and try traditional cuisine
✔ 1-minute walk to R. Poiais S. Bento bus stop
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is complete with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A cosy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is no free parking space at the property.
● Paid parking options nearby can be found.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This self-catered apartment is located in the antique store's area, quite close to the Estrela neighborhood and the Assembly. At a small walking distance, you have plenty of good restaurants and convenience stores as well as a top rated Italian ice-cream shop and a public car park. The tram n°28 stop is also just around the corner, and it will drive you for a historical tour through the authentical districts of Lisbon: Santa Catarina, Chiado, Baixa, Praça do Comercio, Sé Cathedral, São Jorge Castle, Alfama, Graça. The shadowed and quiet Praça das Flores and the romantic garden of Estrela are also great places to relax, and have drinks and pastries.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● Alternatively, paid options nearby can be found.
● R. Poiais S. Bento bus stop is a short 1-minute walk.
● 14-minute walk will take you to the nearest subway station, Rato.
✈ Nearest airport
Humberto Delgado Airport: 32-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that guests must pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2