ALTIDO Fresh Family Apt for 5 near City LifeMilano
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Modern flat located in Corporate Fiera
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Kitchen equipped with all the appliances you need
✔ 12-minute walk to Parco Industria Alfa Romeo
✔ 15-minute walk to CityLife Shopping District
✔ 24-minute walk to Parco Monte Stella & Snai San Siro Hippodrome
✔ 5-minute walk to Portello subway station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the main bedroom is complete with a double bed, desk space and a flat-screen TV
— the second bedroom is furnished with a single bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy lounge area with a flat-screen TV and a double sofa bed
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all the appliances you need to prepare a delicious homemade meal
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the second floor, and there is a lift.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this beautiful property, nicely located in Corporate Fiera - a place where you can discover the perfect blend of business and leisure. Immerse yourself in the dynamic energy of Italy's economic hub, where sleek modernity meets timeless charm. Indulge in world-class shopping and dining at nearby destinations. Highlights nearby include Teatro Prime, Castello Pozzi and Parco Tre Torri – all of which are within walking distance from the apartment.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Via Albani Via Vigliani, a minute’s walk.
● Portello subway station is a 5-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport:
29-minute drive to Linate Airport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that ALTIDO is not responsible or liable for any lost, misplaced or stolen items during guest stays.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5