An elegant hotel just a short walk away from the sea and the city centre
Ocean Stays offers newly refurbished rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi in the centre of Plymouth, just a short walk away from the ocean. The hotel is located in a traditional Victorian building within walking distance of Royal Citadel, Plymouth Hoe, Smeaton's Tower, Barbican and other city landmarks. Plymouth Railway station is a 20-minute walk away.
All rooms are elegantly decorated in light colours and provide perfect comfort for guests. Each room has a private bathroom, Wi-Fi, TV, a kettle, a microwave, dishes and silverware and a wardrobe. Free toiletries, towels and linen are provided. Guests can use a washing machine and a dryer in the communal area.
The hotel has 4 different room types: Superior King, Single, Twin, and King.
Single room has a single bed, Wi-Fi, TV, a private bathroom, a fridge, a kettle, a microwave, dishes and silverware and a wardrobe.
King room has a king sized bed, Wi-Fi, TV, a private bathroom, a desk with a chair, a kettle, a microwave, dishes and silverware and a wardrobe.
Twin room has two single beds, Wi-Fi, TV, a private bathroom, a fridge, a kettle, a microwave, a stove, a coffee maker, dishes and silverware, a desk with a chair, a wardrobe and a balcony.
Superior King room has a king sized bed, Wi-Fi, TV, a private bathroom, a kettle, a microwave, dishes and silverware, a desk with a chair and a wardrobe.
Paid parking is available for guests at £5 per day- please contact the hotel ahead of your stay to organise this.
Royal Citadel: 9-minute walk
Plymouth Hoe: 3-minute walk
Smeaton's Tower: 7-minute walk
Barbican: 4-minute walk
Crownhill Fort: 20-minute drive
Saltram House: 20-minute drive
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
218 Citadel Rd - Plymouth