ALTIDO Family Flat w/Garden in Vernazza, Cinque TerreVernazza
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Book this homey apartment for your next memorable holiday with friends or family and stay just a short walk away from the beach and main local attractions. The flat is located in the centre of Vernazza, one of the 5 towns that make up the famous Cinque Terre, only a few minutes' walk from the train station. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a patio. All essentials are provided.
The flat has a warm and cosy feeling, making it perfect for an enjoyable holiday. Drink your morning coffee in the quiet patio, cook delicious meals in the kitchen and then have a good sleep in one of the comfortable bedrooms. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a garden, and can accommodate up to 4 guests.
KITCHEN & DINING:
The separate kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including a fridge, stove, coffee maker (Moka pot), and kettle. It also has a breakfast bar with 3 chairs.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
One bedroom has a double bed and a baby cot, and the other has 2 single beds. The bathroom is equipped with an enclosed glass shower and bidet.
The small patio has a table and 2 chairs.
This property is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the lower ground floor.
There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
This ALTIDO property is located in Vernazza, Liguria.
Vernazza is one of the 500-year-old villages that form the world-famous Cinque Terre. Its colourful buildings, picturesque marina and authentic fishing village atmosphere attract visitors from all over the world and have inspired international artists, including creators of the 2021 animated film Luca. The 14th-century Santa Margherita di Antiochia Church and the mediaeval Doria Castle are just a few minutes' walk away from the apartment.
There is no free parking available at this property.
Vernazza train station is a 2-minute walk from the apartment.
Milan is a 3.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 2-hour drive from the flat.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4