- Company: Altido Portugal, Unipessoal, Lda. (hereinafter referred to as "Altido")
- Registered Office: Rua da Boavista, n.º 78, 1200-068, Lisboa, Portugal
- Tax Registration Number (NIPC): 509637922
- Telephone: +351 210 200 278
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Portuguese Data Protection Law, "
- Provide the data to other people or other entities.
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data processed through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- Managing the execution of services performed through the Website, such as booking in Altido's accommodations.
- Periodically send our electronic newsletters with news related to Altido's practice and the sector to which it dedicates its activity unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Analysing the use of the website and services;
- To operate the Altido's website, provide its services to the user, ensure the security of the website and its services, maintain backup copies of its databases and communicate and manage its relationship with the user.
- Periodically send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector unless the holder objects or withdraws his consent. All communications of this type will be directed exclusively to users who have given prior and express authorization;
- Anonymous and aggregated analysis of the use of services, to identify user habits and trends, in order to improve the services offered and meet the specific Users needs;
- In case of contracting, the data collected on this Website, together with the other data obtained under the contractual relationship, will be used for the management of human resources, to ensure compliance with legal obligations and made available to the Altido's employees, when necessary for pursuing their professional activity;
- Compliance with national and international legal provisions or executing an order of competent judicial authorities.
- Fulfilment of legal obligations, derived from applicable legislation on data protection.
4. LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
Altido handles User data:
- when they express their explicit and legitimate consent for the processing of their personal data for certain purposes and/or,
- when necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data user is a party, or for pre-contractual arrangements at the User's request;
- to comply with legal obligations to which the Altido is bound;
- for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by Altido or by third parties, unless the data subject’s interests, fundamental rights and freedoms shall prevail.
5. STORAGE PERIOD
Altido only stores and processes your personal data for as long as it is necessary or mandatory to fulfill the purposes described above, applying information storage criteria appropriate to each processing and in compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory obligations. Altido maintains personal data in its systems in such a way that it is possible to identify the data subjects according to the following criteria:
- for a period of time not exceeding the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected, provided that legal or contractual obligations do not provide otherwise
- to fulfill specific legal or contractual obligations;
- when applicable and legitimate, until any request for opposition or deletion by the Data Subject.
6. DATA COMMUNICATION
In addition to communications made in compliance with legal obligations, the Data Subject's personal data may be known, in addition to Altido by:
- Altido's workers and collaborators, in their capacity as authorized data processors;
- national and international companies belonging to the same group as ALTIDO;
- authorities in general, administrations entities and public bodies, both national and international;
- external service providers;
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Altido may transfer personal data collected to third parties based outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") for the purposes set out in this Policy. The event of any processing of personal data outside the European Economic Area, only occurs upon adoption of the appropriate guarantees and the level of protection required, in accordance with the applicable legislation on personal data protection.
8. INFORMATION SECURITY
Altido has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided by the User, in order to prevent its alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to ensure their security and prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, considering the state of technology, the user being aware and accepting that the measures of Internet security is not impregnable. Whenever accessing personal data, Altido undertakes to:
- Store it through legally required security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, which guarantee it security, thus avoiding unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, in accordance with the state of technology at any time, the nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use data exclusively for previously defined purposes;
- Implement physical security measures to protect the facilities;
- Ensure that data is processed only by employees whose intervention is essential to satisfy the request of the data subject, who are bound by the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. If there is a possibility that the information may be disclosed to third parties for the purposes above, they must be obliged to keep the due confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
9. EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, right to object and withdraw of consent by requesting it in writing by any of the following means, specifying the right or rights they wish to exercise:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Postal Address: Rua da Boavista, n.º 78, 1200-068, Lisboa
10. CONTROL AUTORITY
The User also has the right to submit a complaint to the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD) in relation to matters relating the exercise of their rights and the protection of their personal data, through the following website https://www.cnpd.pt/.
11. THIRD PARTY PAGES
Updated March 11, 2022